Magazine Floor Plate Opener Tool for Glock
The IMI Defense Glock magazine floor plate removal tool is a lightweight, high quality reinforced polymer, is the easiest way to disassemble the magazine floor plate of your Glock without damaging the magazine or the floor plate.
Comes in multiple colors: Black, Tan, O.D. Green.
Fits: Glock 17|Glock 19| Glock 22| Glock 23| Glock 25| Glock 26| Glock 27| Glock 28| Glock 31| Glock 32 (fits also Gen.4)
Attention: The tool does not work with extended floor plates.
- Remove the magazine from the pistol.
- Unload the magazine.
- Remove old floor plate by pressing one of the plastic nubs with the tool’s pin.
- Press spring and original locking plate into the magazine.
- Remove the original plate and install the new.
- Make sure the floor plate is locked in position.
Made in Israel
Two-year warranty with reasonable usage